Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Beginning –Again!

Ok…honesty time!  I have started this blog three times!!  Something has gone wrong each time!  Forgot camera, remembered camera with no memory card/batteries, ate bad, etc.  We are going to try this one last time.

Here is my original introduction…

Welcome to my first step into the virtual world!

Since I discovered Google Reader (awesome!),  I have been reading a ton of blogs about a million different subjects.  My favorites have been the mommy blogs and the health blogs.  I was so inspired by these fantastic women that I have decided to blog about both!

When my son was born, he weighed almost 12 lbs!  Needless to say, I gained WAY too much weight!  I lost 30 lbs, but kept the other 45.  Even when I got pregnant with my daughter, I gained only 30 lbs and lost it immediately, but was exactly back to where I was after I had my son.  Boo!  Unlike Jen, The Perfect Balance, I was/am one of those moms that lost with themselves, husband and friends (what are friends?).  My weight loss and health became last on my list…my happiness a close second to last.  I now focus on the health, well-being and happiness of my kiddies.  Hubby is next after them.

Join me through the ups and downs of “Eating Clean”, losing weight and finding myself while being the best mommy & wife I can be!  In other words….

See Mommy Lose!!

~ Laney – See Mommy Lose ~

No comments:

Post a Comment