Monday, August 17, 2009

Bedtime is Bliss Time

Today has been a trying day with Hubby out of town.  The kiddies are running me ragged.

We were so late to work, so on the way I drank a green smoothie.  Today’s had 1/2 banana, a kiwi, a peach, OJ, ice, plain kefir and spinach.  It was good, but nothing amazing.  I keep forgetting to put flax seeds in my smoothie.  I also want to start adding another green veggie.  I also ate the other half of the banana.                                                    IMG_1716      IMG_1718

We got the OK from the GM of my work for one of my employees to take over when I leave next week.  Yay!  Ashley will do amazing!!  After the meeting, I took a snack break…1/2 mango & TJ’s honey Greek yogurt.                                                                           IMG_1723

It was such a long morning full of interviews and scheduling, so I decided to just leave and eat lunch in the car…kelp noodles, scallions, cucumbers, soy sauce & cherry tomatoes.IMG_1726

This kiddies and I had to rush home to get Ryan’s registration papers, run to Staples for a rental agreement and hurry up to his Kindergarten registration.  It took way longer than I originally thought and we all needed a snack.  I didn’t bring my camera with me in the building, though.  I had a Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar (my favorite) and some of the kids seedless black grapes.

Bedtime will be bliss time tonight!  See yall later.

~ Laney – See Mommy Lose ~

No comments:

Post a Comment